Friday, June 3, 2011

INVOKING THE ECHOES OF THE INFINITE TERRAIN








Our newest editorial shot at Stonehenge II in the hill country of Texas.  Alexandra Valenti shot the photos and worked VERY hard because this place didn't look near as vast and raw without her magic touches.  Alecia's son Otis took his first roadtrip this day, tons of bulldozers and construction workers when we arrived, a bit of rain and a lot of wild jumping and dancing.  I am heading back to the states for a short trip to Bonnaroo festival with my man next week.  Rachel and I will get to enjoy a whole weekend together without work!!!  It has been almost two years since I have hung out with one of my best friends when there is absolutely NO work involved! Hope to have some fun photos when I return. 

photos by Alexandra Valenti
hair by Danann Patrick
mu by Laura Kaululaau

4 comments:

  1. What a magical shoot, looks like you had fun. Hope you have a great time xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waouuuuu Sara !! It's magical !! Awesome as everything you do !! I'm fascinated ! And Alecia looks gorgeous !! Hope you have fun with your friends in Texas and yes just keep aside the work to enjoy !! You deserve it !! And give to Alicia and little Otis hugs from me ! xoxoxox

    http://blogmoodeuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sad I won't get to be with my sisters during this time. You two best come back with some wild photos and stories. Wish I could be in two places at once. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the scenery looks awesome in those.

    ReplyDelete